Holistic Gift Guide 2019

I had the privilege of teaming up with some amazing women for a holistic gift guide this Christmas! Christmas is less than 2 weeks away - but if you're still searching for a gift for a naturally-minded friend in your life - I've got you! Read on for a few simple gift ideas. These are a few of my absolute favorite items. Click the highlighted link for fast viewing!

Instant Pot Duo 60 321 Electric Pressure Cooker, 6-QT, Stainless Steel/Black1. INSTANT POT Are you even surprised by this one?! I have been recommending this gift idea for the past 3 years. I have had my Instant Pot since November 2016 and I STILL use it almost daily! As a mom of two little ones it saves me so much time. Bone broth is done in less than 2 hours. Meat can go from frozen solid to deliciously cooked in 30 mins. It may seem complicated or intimidating to operate, but I promise you - it is not! For those of you who have purchased one or choose to purchase one - I also offer "Instant Pot 101" classes through Willmar Community Ed. Look for my upcoming class in January 2020.

2. HOMEOPATHY KIT This is another item we purchased about 3 or 4 years ago and it has been completely worth it for us! Homeopathy is a form of natural medicine. The medicine is placed on the outside of the tablet. One kit includes SO many different remedies for everything from pain, burns, and sprains to anxiety, colds, coughs, flu, and more! We love our herbal supplements as well - but homeopathy is just SO simple and - it works!



3. AIR PURIFIER  linked our exact air purifier. We have one of these in our bedroom and it's been going strong for 2 years! We need to get one for Ezra's bedroom, too. I think this is a great idea for anyone, but ESPECIALLY for us Minnesotan's who spend a decent amount of time indoors in the winter. Air can be full of pollutants, toxins, mold, germs, pet dander, etc! Getting a HEPA air purifier is a simple way to clean up your air and help keep you healthy during the winter!





 4. BABY CARRIER This thing saved my sanity when Ellie was a baby. If you have a mom or mom-to-be in your life (hey, dad's too!) do them a favor and BUY this!! Ellie was not always a happy baby but one way we could almost always settle her down was by wearing her in this carrier. I have tried a few other carriers and while they work - they didn't have magic like this one! Both my husband and I absolutely LOVE this carrier. Ellie is now 18 months and still fits in it comfortably.





5. CAST IRON A few years ago we began searching affordable, safe cooking options. At the time we were using Paula Dean non-stick pans. Do you know these are actually not-so-great for your health? The chemicals from them leach into your food and become harmful for your body and difficult to detox from. We decided to purchase a few cast iron pans after doing a bit of budgeting and researching! A few years later our pans are still going strong! I will admit - there is a bit of a learning curve with cast iron but once you figure it out - they are so easy!! My husband and I both absolutely love cooking with cast iron.

Lume Deodorant For Underarms & Private Parts Propel Stick 2.2oz - Lavender Sage - 2 PACK6. DEODORANT Honestly - when it comes to deodorant - I have TRIED THEM ALL. My previous favorite used to be Native...but I still felt like it could be a bit better? On Black Friday I decided to try Lume, and I have zero complaints so far! Easy to use, decent price, works like a charm! Buy it!

Organic Solid Duvet & Sham Set - Threshold™ - image 2 of 3



7. ORGANIC SHEETS We have had these for a few years on our bed and Ezra's bed. They not only feel amazing - but they stand up well after repeated washing! Yes, they are a bit of an investment but when you think about it - you spend a significant amount of time in bed every day. Do you want to be brushing up against chemicals and synthetic fibers all night? Or luxurious, organic cotton?! We also use this organic duvet cover and absolutely LOVE it. Breathable, comfortable, easy to clean and ORGANIC.


There are so many other items that I love but I wanted to keep it simple with this blog. Living naturally is a journey. We all grow and change at our own pace - and that's part of the beauty of it! We learn as we go, and we grow as we learn. Drinking more water, adding plenty of whole foods to your diet and less processed foods, minimizing stress and getting plenty of rest are all huge aspects to your health, as well! Thank you for reading and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gut Healing Soup (That ACTUALLY Tastes Delicious)

Every New Beginning

Why You NEED Bulletproof Coffee