The Best Bed Ever

Aright.

This post might be completely boring to some of you but if ANY OF YOU are on the tireless (pun intended) search of a fabulous bed - look no further.

You may or may not know that I love to research things. Every. Thing.
Beds are no exception to this rule.
We have been wanting a king bed for what feels like forever, but probably was more like - ever since our queen bed has been just a bit TOO snug with a toddler, dog, husband, and myself.



I came across many different companies that used organic products. This was important to me. But then I ran into one of two things. Either they were EXTREMELY expensive, or they didn't have great reviews. A few companies even had terrible reviews AND they were expensive. Total bummer.

But then, it happened.

I came across a company called Tuft & Needle. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE BED I PURCHASED

This company is slightly rebellious (which I totally enjoy) and they are bucking the system by calling other companies out. They claim that most mattress companies jack their prices up 6-12x what they are actually worth! WHAT?! Not only that - but this company created their own materials for their bed. Safe materials. Non toxic. Fabulously dreamy.



Still not sold? I wasn't either. But here's what WON ME OVER. Tuft & Needle has a 100 night sleep guarantee. You can literally sleep on it for 100 nights, and if you don't LOVE it - they will help you find a place to DONATE your bed - and you will get your money back!  How amazing!?

Anyways, I don't want to bore you with details. But truly - this bed is awesome. My husband loves it. My toddler loves it. My dog loves it. And I love it.

My only regret is not purchasing it sooner.

BUY IT! TRY IT! and enjoy!

Comments

  1. THANK YOU FOR THIS! My hubby and I have been discussing a new mattress- this hits all of our "wants" and "needs"!- Megan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gut Healing Soup (That ACTUALLY Tastes Delicious)

Every New Beginning

Why You NEED Bulletproof Coffee