Blueberry Banana Super Muffins


Not only are these muffins:
Gluten Free
Dairy Free
Grain Free

But they are also DELICIOUS and they include a secret ingredient.


Are you ready?

They include BANANA CREME BONE BROTH POWDER (on sale NOW)


I didn't tell my husband what was in them, but when he came home from work (yes, I made these in the afternoon) - he asked to try them! He then said "mm - these are so good! Are they even healthy?"

Yes. Yes they are.

I'm extremely careful of what my toddler eats. But I let him have some of these as well!

All you'll need for ingredients are:

1 3/4cup Almond Flour (I used this one)
3 Eggs
1/3 cup Honey
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 scoops Bone Broth Powder (I used this one)
Coconut oil (I used this organic, unrefined coconut oil)
1/2tsp. Baking Soda
a pinch of Sea Salt
1 cup fresh blueberries



Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. In a separate bowl - combing honey, eggs, vanilla, protein powder, and melted coconut oil. Mix well.

Once each of those are mixed - combine them together and mix well until evenly incorporated. Then add blueberries!

Drop desired amount into muffin pan. Bake for 20-30mins (I did about 25)

Enjoy!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gut Healing Soup (That ACTUALLY Tastes Delicious)

Every New Beginning

Why You NEED Bulletproof Coffee